Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions from this site. The use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please note that these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- All content on the website is the property of fabrictrader.co.uk. You may not extract any part of the contents of the website without our written consent.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website with or without notice to you. You confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
- To order products from this website, you must be aged 18 years or above.
- It is advisable that you place a request for a sample prior to ordering any fabric products in specified lengths.
- Once you have placed an order, an email will be sent to you to confirm all relevant details.
- It is advisable to check prior to placing an order for ongoing use of the same product as no guarantee can be given for availability or exact colour matches.
- In the unlikely event we cannot fulfil an order, a refund will be issued and the buyer notified.
- Any typographical error or omission in any form of literature issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the seller.
- We reserve the right to refuse a transaction of any products advertised on this website. This may be due to:
- the product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- the inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- the identification of a pricing or product description error.
- The product photographs generated for the website are for illustrative purposes only and in no way constitute an exact representation of the product concerned.
- Each product is carefully examined prior to dispatch.
- No claim will be entertained once fabric has been used or cut in anyway or in any production process.
- Liability shall not pass to the seller in the event of any delay caused by the delivery agent used.
- All costs related to postage for returns will be borne by the buyer unless goods supplied were faulty. In such a case the supplier shall be responsible.
- When returning goods, the buyer must inform the supplier prior to dispatching the said goods.
- Returned goods must be sent requiring a signature from the seller/sellers representative to confirm receipt as title for ownership shall remain with the buyer until such time.
- Once we have received the goods we shall initiate the refund or replacement.
- Goods cut as required cannot be refunded; as such it is advisable that you request a sample before ordering fabric.